Re: likely/unlikely expressions

in experimental SubDomain branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/subdomains/revision/2568 <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eyade-dev/yade/subdomains/revision/2568> you are using likely/unlikely expressions, which should help to produce optimized code.
But have you tried those examples? http://kerneltrap.org/node/4705

As for me. in both examples the produced binary code is completely identical. Could you not try those?
Hi, what two examples produce the same code? The ones from kerneltrap? To be honest, I did not benchmark the code with/without (un)likely, hoping it could make some difference. Even if it does not, it should make the code a little bit more readable perhaps? BTW I would like to merge subdomains to trunk soon (as a compile-time option).

Cheers, v.