Re: likely/unlikely expressions

We can try and measure productivity with additional parameter. If it really helps, why not. Bit I think, first of all, we should add more of those "likely/unlikely" expressions to get the difference.
Ah, please, do not do that. I wanted to use them only in a very specific places, and to evaluate if they make any difference. I am not a computer expert either, but I can imagine people putting them everywhere thinking they know better than the computer... and that would be a real mess. Perhaps I will remove them again, dunno.