Re: twist/bend increment computation

> I think those are not correct for spheres with different radius...
> imagine two spheres with opposite angular velocities (same abs values),
> and different radii; then the angular velocity will contribute to both
> shear (since radii are different, hence there will be slipping) and to
> bending as well.

That is correct IMHO. If I try to rotate two gears of different size with opposite spins,
I will surely generate shear.

> How would pure bending look like in such case?

Like for a beam AB of non-constant cross-section : a three-points loading will give
non-symmetric bending, and different rotations at points A and B (the weakest end rotating
more).

>> Alternatively, you could do this at each timestep :
>> ScGeom6D::precomputeRotations()
>> ScGeom6D::initRotations()
> It is not related to ScGeom --

Sure, but you can grep the code or test the result for comparisons.