Re: twist plastic moment

Bruno,
I understand now the formulation of Plassiard. In the paper he is used to
define the contact stiffnesses in a different way than we do. He is using
the mean radius to get them whereas we employ the radius of each particle in
the calculation. Hence, in our case, it makes sense to use Da*Db as you were
doing. I will delete Modenese's formulation (not consistent at this point).
One last thing I need to know: how would you define the plastic moment?
Plassiard uses
Mmax=eta*Rmean*|Fn|
but in place of Rmean we could perhaps simply take the min(Da,Db)? It does
not make a big difference anyway, just we would avoid to use Rmean. Let me
know.
Chiara