Re: Plasticity - rolling part

> You can write the incremental rotations in the Law2 functor first
> (just like the current rotation of ScGeom6D algorithm used to be in
> CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw) and use plain ScGeom,
Thats right.

> later move to ScGeom6D. If you move it it in ScGeom6D, however, it
> will mean dragging all the quaternions in ScGeom6D uselessly.
Indeed, it will make 3 useless quaternions. Mmmh.. in fact it could be
moved to base ScGeom. relSpin would be dragged by pure 3D interactions
but it's only one vector.
In that case CFLaw could work with two different geometries (ScGeom for
incremental, ScGeom6D for total).
Let's see it work first, then we can think about design.

Cheers.

Bruno