Re: subdomains

Hi there,

I was looking for a way to compute stress in a given subdomain and just
found this thread :-)

My purpose is to have a look at the respective distribution of normal (Sii)
and shear (Sij) stress components in my cohesive assemblies.

Has anybody already tried something? Chiara, did you manage to extend the
bodyStressTensors function to a subdomain?

Cheers

  Luc