Re: sign normal forces

Ok, then I would have a new question for you. I was thinking to apply
Vincent's suggestion to plot fabric tensor considered as the sum of two
contributions (which is already in code), one due to negative forces and the
other to positive ones. The distinction could be made if one uses cohesive
contacts, for instance. Say that you also include viscous damping, then you
will not be able to distinguish between the contribution only due to
cohesion since also damping, in fact, could change the sign of the forces.
Vincent, do you have any other hint in this regard? Or maybe I could store
the viscous and the spring force into two distinct vectors and play with
that?

Thanks. Chiara