Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2784: Added yade.utils.voxelPorosity and yade.utils.voxelPorosityTriaxial. It allows calculating porosi...

I think you should delete those results, because it is impossible to
obtain the same values on different machines.

Your script is better suitable for --checks section (see
test/scripts/checks/README), because it has no any analytical
solution.

Anton