Re: farewell

Sorry, but seems, you are going to make Yade as it was far in the past. No?
Come on... I am not reverting all my commits.
Is not the most promising pairing of different packages as, for example, LIGGGHTS-OpenFOAM, EDEM-FLUENT and so on?
I am sure other people on the list know better -- and can comment -- about what is promising. I would tend to think that combination (of some kind) of the classical DEM with some mathematically better established theories can be a step forward, but that's a rookie's opinion. It does not seem to me, however, that Yade lends itself in that direction very well, but I did not make any serious efforts in that direction.