Re: Yade further work

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:08:17 +0100)

> Michal Nitka, michal-n, https://launchpad.net/~michal-n

I vouch for this one. It's possible that he will commit nothing in
next 2 years, but let him stay :) Maybe he will do xfem-dem coupling,
or something like that.

> https://code.launchpad.net/~yade4jesus/yade/Yade
> I have contacted to the branch creator twice, but he did not answer.
> Not sure how to delete that branch.

maybe you could try contacting launchpad support to delete that?

A month ago I had to lock from edits yade.wikia.com because they
hijacked that site (you can see in edits history). And this URL is
used in older journal publications.

I changed  https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Authors_and_contributors

maybe too quick, if anyone disagrees, then I am sorry for that, and
please correct.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/