Re: Shop::aabbExtrema() : from boost::python::tuple return type to std::vector<Vector3r> ?

Hi Jérôme,
This change would be sensible, seems to me (especially regarding your
second bullet point).
Note that pair<Vector3r,Vector3r> would make more sense than a vector<>.

I would point out that the implementation of this function looks sloppy in
various other ways:
- dereferencing body pointer without checking it
- dynamic cast
- only works for spheres

Isn't there a more generic extrema function somewhere? I'm wondering.

Bruno