Some update on futur steps

Hi there,
This is a quick update on multiple things.

1. François Kneib just initiated a "python-3" branch and he will be working
on python3 migration, as the name suggests.

2. I just migrated the yade-mpi repository to a new gitlab branch ("mpi").
This is still work in progress, but hopefully it will reach a more final
stage in a few months (also with the help of François). We have a
nearly-working framework (it's actually working in a sense but some
interactions data is still missing in the data exchanges and one particular
step is inefficient and must be removed). We got encouraging results from
benchmarks on Gricad's HPC farm, and even an award in a national "HPC
Hackaton" [1].

3. the server in 3SR hosting yade-dem.org (doc, wiki, packages and
publications), will be migrated to a new hardware. It should resolve the
frequent wiki-downs, which were simply due to a full partition after
excessive accumulation of logs by the buildbot. Buildbot has been turned
off, by the way, so even in the short term wiki should be safer than
before.

Cheers

Bruno

[1] check first news here: http://geomec.net/newsletter/?p=432