gitlab artifacts missing

Hi there,
yade-dem.org is currently down while yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/ is not.

The reason is that yade server is downloading the gitlab artifacts like
this:
*wget
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/jobs/artifacts/master/download?job=pages
<https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/jobs/artifacts/master/download?job=pages>,*
but at the moment that url returns nothing. Hence empty website.

Obviously our script should test the output of wget, to not replace the
content by nothing. We can fix this. Even so, I would like to understand
why the artifacts are not there. They usually are. Is it because they
expired on gitlab? Is it because of a failed pipeline?
Maybe we should form another url to try and get the content of
yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/ (if possibe) instead of checking out an artifact.
I don't have time to check more right now so in case someone has
inspiration, let me know:
- if you know how to make wget conditional
- if you know a better target url

Cheers

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor