Re: SDECLinkedSpheres

I thought I would check the Changelog yesterday and
had noticed that. So I grabbed the changes and it
works ! Very nice. I noticed that the bonds seem to
never break for me but I may have not found the right
conditions for such a failure. Unfortunately I do not
have time right now to explore further or do some more
generator coding.

Looks great ! Andreas