Re: call for code

Janek Kozicki a écrit :

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:01:09 +0200)

Btw : Yes, I am still on Sarge, thank you for your advices on installing the backported boost 1.33.

Hello Bruno

Have you tried upgrading? Maybe you need some more help - for example I
have to paste the package names that you need to download?

I have not tried upgrading because I am not working on Yade currently.
I do not worry too much about the installation of boost 1.33. There is already a binary backport for sarge, isn't there?
So perhaps wait and see if I can do this without your help ;).

btw : I have boost 1.33 in kubuntu 6.06... see next post in thread "Installing yade on kubuntu".

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France Tél : 04.56.52.86.21