"Just before big changes", yade beta release 0.10.0

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that new yade version has been released. Big
changes are coming, so I wanted to make a release just before this, so
that all users have a stable version to work with.

>From now on it is possible that latest SVN snapshot will not work,
because everything will be so different.

Also the website has been updated, many of the questions asked on this
mailing list have now answer clearly written in the documentation
section, have a look there:

http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=700