Re: global renaming?

Ok, I missed the fact that the model have 4 spheres.

Personnaly I still prefer the old naming, probably because i'm used to it...
Yes it results in long name, but any conventions suggested up to now
needs the autocompletion enabled, so... is length a problem?
This old convention is the most easy to understand IMO, and it makes
yade readable for beginners.
Perhaps it is possible to replace uppercases by _lowercases if you don't
like CamelCases... keeping the rest of the convention intact.

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21