Re: yade name change - need your suggestions desperately

Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:51:53 -0400)

> OpenDEMP : the Open source Discrete and Explicit/Element Method Platform
> OpenDEM : the Open source Discrete and Explicit/Element Method

thanks. This sounds good. The point is, however, that it's not only
DEM in here.

We have Finite Element Method, and a Lattice Geometrical
Model (my PhD ;) and Tetrahedron Discrete Model (Vaclav)....

I think that's the main difficulty in finding appropriate name.

--
# Janek Kozicki