How many particles can be simulated one time, and how long it will take to get a good result?

Hi, Guys,

My computer is 1 GB RAM, and 1.6 GHz daul core AMD CPU, I would like to
know that:
1. How many particles can be simulated one time in the DEM part with YADE, I
mean the maximum number that the program can handle without program
problem---like it will not overleak,
2. How long will it take to get a good result if I simulate about 1Million
particles with my computer? or how long it will take to compute 1sec
at real-world time, or what is the general time step in the DEM part of
YADE---the level of 1 ms, or 0.001 ms?

thanks.

Have a good day.

Kan