Re: How to add a box but not included in the contact list?

Chen, Feng said:     (by the date of Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:22:51 -0500)

> I just want to add a mesh to the "Primary view", only for display purpose

There is a 2D grid already. You press 'g' to display it. The code
which draws this grid is in /trunk/gui/qt3/GLViewer.cpp line 219
(compare with latest SVN). I don't remember when this grid was
introduced, but I doubt that you'll have it in older v0.10

You could tweak it to display a 3D grid.