Documentation

Hi All,
At first I would like to  thanks to Bruno for his
co-operation.

>From the following link I have got some important
documentation.
http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/index.html

>>My question is, if I want to study more about YADE
like --- individual items...default DT,
StabilityCriterion so on..(as follows...), is there
any reference(Triaxial Test.hpp and Triaxial
Test.cpp... to understand the explanation of the code
)?

>Private Attributes
(Twp://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/index.html)
   string   AnimationSnapshotsBaseName
   bool   autoCompressionActivation
   shared_ptr< AveragePositionRecorder >
averagePositionRecorder
   bool   bigBall
   Real   bigBallDensity
   Real   bigBallDropHeight
   Real   bigBallDropTimeSeconds
   Real   bigBallFrictDeg
   Real   bigBallPoissonRatio-----

>> I have checked --- /yade-0.11.1/doc/UserManual ...
and also about the previous mail on YADE
Documentation...but I want to know more about Triaxial
Test as well as YADE

Any idea or suggestion will be apprecialbe.

Regards,
Nurul Islam (Rana)