yade install help

Hi everyone,
I'm Benjamin, I recently installed Yade and it started to work
perfectly... But for any reasons I had to uninstall it.
I tried multiple times to reinstall it but the preprocessor seems to be
broken, and here is my problem. let me give you the process I used to
install it:

- Unpack the yade-0.11.1.tar.gz package
- then I run in a terminal window scons, with the following options

PREFIX = '/home/benjamin/Desktop/yade/yade-0.11.1/yade_install'
optimize = True
exclude = 'none'
features = 'log4cxx,python'
QTDIR = ['/usr/share/qt3', '/usr/lib/qt', '/usr/qt/3', '/usr/lib/qt-3.3']
CXXFLAGS = ['$CCFLAGS']

the program build... and then when I open Yade and click on preprocessor
the program shut down.

Do you have any ideas of what is happening?

Thanks for your help,
Benjamin