Visualization not working over network, showing grey box

Hi,

I'm new to the list, and I'm not sure this is a problem with Yade per
se, but perhaps someone has had the same issue and can help... when we
use yade locally, the software works perfect, but if we try to use it
over the network (with either a VNC client on Windows or by simple X
redirection on Linux) the visualization shows up as a grey box, and
it's hence unusable.

Other visualization software like Mathematica work fine, but perhaps
the rendering engines are different?

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Sergio.

--
Instituto de Ingeniería de la UNAM