Re: Libraries problems with a Cluster

> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'FactoryCantCreate'
>   what():  ClassFactory::create - cannot create class named:
> XMLFormatManager

Check that you have the plugin libXMLFormatManager.so somewhere. Did you
compile yade on the same machine? If not, make sure plugins are
installed in exactly same directories as on the original machine, their
paths are hardcoded at linktime.
> /./yade-0.11.0: error while loading shared libraries:
> libpython2.4.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

Install package python2.4 and python2.4-dev. My bet is that the system
is newer and has python2.5 instead of python2.4. Always recompile yade
on the machine where you run it, that should prevent such problems.

Vaclav