Re: How to override new boost version with old one?

> scons PREFIX=/data/DEM-CFD/YADE CPPPATH=/myfolder/boost136/include
> LIBPATH=/myfolder/boost136/lib
>
> It is still pointing to the default path, how to correct this? Thanks!

Hi, I am not sure what you mean by "still pointing etc", can you paste
the ../build-version/config.log? You could also try putting "print
env['CPPPATH'] somewhere after the line "opts.Update(env)" where options
from the profile are copied over to the build environment...

I will try that myself but not before the weekend, sorry :-(

Vaclav