Re: Simulation model

Thank you, Vaclav

I think I will solve my task by your supposed way.

In attachment there is the diff-file. I'v added 1 function. Hope it will be
useful.
I would like also to ask to inspect the code. Is it suitable, or corrections
are needed?
How often do you usually commit the code?

Thank you

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / С наилучшими пожеланиями / З
найкращими побажаннями

Anton Gladkyy