Re: [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

I think Vaclav's example articles it is comparably what we need.
Such small instructions-example are very good for learning.

We dont need a lot of explanations in articles as people who are using YADE
(or plan to do it)
are mostly PHD-students or engineers and they can understand short
instructions.

It is necessary to include links where reader can get more information on
current topic.
Links can be to internet-pages or (and) to YADE source code.

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями
[UKR] З найкращими побажаннями