Re: [Question #702325]: Abnormal increase in memory usage

Gao Xiang gave more information on the question:
Hello, Karol.
Thank you for your reply and I thought that I have solve the problem, maybe not due to the inadequate interactions,  but “switchToScene() ” needs much more memory compared with  "sceneToString" and "stringToScene" method, especially when I have used the multiprocessing method  in Python, so the memory is  not enough.

I stopped the multiprocessing,  the problem is solved, maybe I should add  more memory to my PC.
Again,thanks all the help!

Sincerely,
Gao