Re: [Question #702407]: CGAL ERROR: assertion violation! when running HM coupling

Ziyu Wang posted a new comment:
Hi,Bruno.
I change the time-step from .5*PWaveTimeStep() to .1*PWaveTimeStep(),and it seems fine right now(I haven't got the final result yet).I will give feedback when I get the final result.

A small question about this:Whether changing the time step will affect
the final result (I am also changing the time step of the previous
simulation to verify the result, and will give feedback in time).

Thanks again!