Re: [Question #706626]: attach force to a certain point of the box

Karol Brzezinski requested more information:
Hi Ramin,

Could you elaborate a little bit more on what you want to achieve in your simulation?  Right now I have some remarks:
- I think you could replace ForceEngine with just prescribing a permanent force to the box [1]
- You can add torque to the body so it pretends that the force is shifted. Initially, its value should be Force * boxHeight/2. But the torque needs to be updated when the body rotates (the distance between force and body center changes).

Cheers,
Karol

https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=permf#yade.wrapper.ForceContainer.setPermF