Re: [Question #707311]: How to add rotation on the Boxfactory?

Mu Wh is still having a problem:
Hi! Jan,
    Thank you very much for your advice and answers. Most problems have been solved according to your answers, but “SyntaxError: invalid syntax” still occurs in terminal after correcte code. Could you give me some advice?
    I have a method that can indirectly realize the rotating falling powders, and I would like to ask you to evaluate whether it is feasible. First,powders are deposited in a facetBox with an opening at the bottom. Then the facetBox is given a RotationEngine and a TranslationEngine(oriented along the z-axis) to achieve the powder factory rotation effect.

The error of corrected code:

Welcome to Yade 20230709-7354~91151dd~focal1
Using python version: 3.8.10 (default, May 26 2023, 14:05:08)
[GCC 9.4.0]
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ekycus'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script movingfactory.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yadedaily", line 343, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/past/builtins/misc.py", line 86, in execfile
    code = compile(source, filename, "exec")
  File "movingfactory.py", line 15
    FactoryID = BoxFactory(
                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3D view (press "h" in 3D view for help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

Cheers,
Weihao Mu