Re: [Question #707350]: Stop Sim After Reaching StressTriaxController Goal from doneHook?

Kevin Kuei confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the suggestion. I changed it to the following and it works.

```
N = 100
while True:
    O.run(N,True)
    if unbalancedForce() < 1e-5 and abs((sigmaIso-triaxw.meanStress)/sigmaIso < 1e-5):
        break
```

However, I noticed that when the yade GUI and plot windows launch, they
remain dark/blank until the very end of the simulation so I'm unable to
monitor the plot histories.  I'm not sure if this is particular to my
device, or working as intended. Is there a way to make sure GUI and plot
load fully first?