Re: [Question #707367]: Adjusting the friction angle between dynamic components (spheres) and non-dynamic components (facets)

Paul Schröder is still having a problem:
Thank you for your answer Jan,
as far as I can see now, the core question is answered with it. However, I would still be interested in the further, whether I can also make a distinction in static and sliding friction? Is such a distinction possible with a standard material model?

If someone would like to learn from this question in the future, I summarize my knowledge here:
> 2) How it behaves in actual simulation
In order to examine the particle contact in the script belonging to the question, I have inserted the code suggested by Jan accordingly at my example within the function "Statemaschine()" after the definition of "Krit4":
###
    if Krit4:
        intr = O.interactions[Partikelmenge0+0,Platte1groesse0+4]
        tanfa = intr.phys.tangensOfFrictionAngle
        print("actually assigned value:", tanfa)
###

Then I also noticed that further settings the smaller friction value of both contact partners is taken over. To change that, I have applied the suggested "MatchMaker" according to [7]. The appropriate formulation, which is supplemented into the definition of the engines, I adapted for it as follows. I have added here the friction value leading steel-steel, even if this is not needed in my simulation.
###
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(frictAngle=MatchMaker(matches=((idVersuchsgut, idStempelPlatte, atan(0.75)),(idVersuchsgut, idVersuchsgut, .65),(idStempelPlatte, idStempelPlatte, atan(0.12)))))],
###

[7] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/244498