Re: [Question #707367]: Adjusting the friction angle between dynamic components (spheres) and non-dynamic components (facets)

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> whether I can also make a distinction in static and sliding friction?

in general (e.g. implementing it from scratch) yes.

> Is such a distinction possible with a standard material model?

I am not sure, maybe you can open a new specific question o this topic
(as this might be "deep" in the thread for people able to answer to
actually answer).

Cheers