Re: [Question #707758]: JCFmat model parameters issue

Mahdi gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,

Many thanks for your reply!
I believe I've resolved the issue. The problem was with the value of "intRadius." I'm not entirely sure what it represents, but I increased it to 1.5, and now the model is functioning correctly.

Previously, when it was set to 1.3, the model was only controlled by tensile strength. However, increasing the cohesion had no observable effect.
Do you  know what is "intRadius"?

Thanks