Re: [Question #707780]: JCFmat model - Measuring Radial Strain in UCS Test

Mahdi confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, Robert.

 I've gained some valuable insights. I'm currently in the process of
developing a function to measure the radial strain in "cube" specimens.
My approach involves defining a "measuring zone" by selecting a band of
particles at the top, center, and bottom of the specimen. Subsequently,
we can calculate the average strain in both the x and y directions. The
average of these two values can then be used as the radial strain.

For "cyl" specimens, the process is a bit more complex. We'll need to
measure the radial displacement of each particle within the band, and
we'll also need to determine the local coordinates of the particles to
calculate the radial direction accurately.

Any advice is highly appreciated.

I'll be sure to share the results once I obtain some meaningful
outcomes!

Thanks again.