Re: [Question #707516]: How to obtain the stress of a particle

孙灿 gave more information on the question:
I have set up a model box to study the stress magnitude of soil particles in shield tunneling, and the lining segment is composed of a circle of particles. In my code, I added a section of code from the YADE official website to calculate the stress magnitude of particles:
#'b' being a body
TW=TessellationWrapper()
TW. setState()
TW. computeVolumes ()
S=bodyStressTensors()
Stress=s [b. id] * 4. * pi/3. * b. shape. radius * * 3/TW. volume (b. id)

At present, there seems to be no problem with the code, but I need to visualize it. What else do I need to do?
in addition