Re: [Question #707866]: Export velocity and force

> I want to know the meaning of coordnumber, ‘Vec’, and ‘Len’.

The code is IMO self-explanatory, but:

('coordnumber','len(b.intrs())'),
[6]
b.intrs() -> list of interactions of the body
len(intrs()) -> length ot this list, number of interactions of the body (coordination number)

('forceVec','O.forces.f(b.id)'),
[7]
body force vector

('forceLen','O.forces.f(b.id).norm()'),
norm of body force vector, body force vector magnitude / length

> In addition, I would like to know which variables can be referenced in
what (dictionary)

any variable you can get in python using "b" as the body instance (or
"i" for interactions, see documentation)

> and how to describe them correctly.

what does "describe" mean?

> 2. The different supported export types like exportContactPoints,
exportSpheres, and exportInteractions.etc.

different "export types" export different entities (spheres, facets,
interactions, contact points)...

> I want to export the force of spheres and facets, and these force
parameters need to be entered into those export types.

.exportSpheres(what=dict(...,f="O.forces.f(b.id)"))
.exportFacets(what={...,"f":"O.forces.f(b.id)"})

Cheers
Jan

[6] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Body.intrs
[7] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.ForceContainer.f