Re: [Question #707938]: How to measure local strain rate within YADE particle assembly

Mahdi gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,

I appreciate your prompt response.

I am aware that the "UniaxialStrainer" feature can be activated,
allowing us to measure axial strain using the equation Axial_Strain =
-strainer.strain. However, it gives the global strain values
(Macroscopic response). Unfortunately, my search in the YADE manual has
not yielded any functions or methods directly related to obtaining local
strain information within the particle assembly.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any insights or
recommend any functions or methods that can help us obtain the local
strain data.

Thank you for your assistance.
Mahdi