[Question #708373]: normal distribution

Hello, everyone.
I am a new user of yade . I want to model a agglomerate using JCFMat or CohFrictMat material properties. However, when defining the material cohesion, the input value is a fixed number according to the manual. I think the force between each particle in the agglomerate formed this way is random. Maybe this idea is not accurate. My question is whether it is possible to control the cohesive force between the particles inside the constituent agglomerates. So that the cohesive forces between the particles inside the agglomerate satisfy a normal distribution. Does trying to realize this phenomenon require modifications to the source code?
Thank you all for your help!