Re: zim as site creator - crazy idea

 Very crazy indeed
That would work if you were using "Tools > Start Web Server", something
simple in python. But this is more for local network environment.
For a site export, it would be a big change because now you would have 2
different components. Static HTML files, and now also server code files. It
would be harder to publish/host and configure.

What people I see people doing is not storing the comments themselves, and
just embed a url of a service in their websites that generates a comment
section like https://disqus.com/.

Example
https://utteranc.es/

By embedding a small JavaScript in each page, you can store people comments
on a GitHub repository issues.

> <script src="https://utteranc.es/client.js";        repo="[ENTER REPO HERE]"        issue-term="url"        theme="github-light"        crossorigin="anonymous"        async></script>

Others that you can host yourself or use their services
https://commento.io/
https://www.talkyard.io/blog-comments
https://posativ.org/isso/

--