Re: Modifying Latex output

You can modify it yourself by patching the code - not by configuration or
template - if you do make the change, please file a PR for this so we can
incorporate it.

You can also choose to file a change request via GitHub issue tracker.
Please include very clearly the wiki input and the desired latex output.
This is because I'm maintaining the latex export, but really never use it
myself anymore and I have little hand on experience with latex packages. So
I need to trust input from latex users what to change and how exactly :)

Thanks!

Jaap

P.S. there are a few open issues that are pending input/help from
experienced latex users: Issues · zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki
(github.com)
<https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/labels/Latex>