Re: Using Zim as document editor

Hallo Johan,

Jij ook de de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar !

The workflow basically relies on "covert xyz --> zim, edit zim, convert zim
--> xyz". Obviously, the bottleneck is the accuracy of the converter to
reproduce the original content as close as possible and reflect the edits
properly.

Probably the best tool to try would be pandoc ( https://pandoc.org/ ) which
does support zim format among many text based formats.

 Hope this works for you,

Jaap