Bad behaviour M10 and E4.5

In the last 24 hours I have been plagued by issues which have rendered my tablet unusable and very nearly made me late for work.

Firstly I set my tablet on mute as I was using it at work. Later in the day I loaded a web page which played a video. The sound was on even though mute was still active.

Trying to hold a conversation on Facebook via the default web browser is just impossible. Tap on the conversation and the keyboard appears, start typing and the keyboard disappears. Tap again to open the keyboard and instead a link is selected or another profile so a web page is loaded instead. Several taps later the keyboard loads and I can type. Making a mistake and tapping backspace again closes the keyboard. This was sending me insane by the end of the conversation!

On a side note my alarm didn't go off this morning. The phone appeared frozen and refused to wake. I had to force reboot it in the end.