Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El 26/03/17 a las 10:14, Matthias Apitz escribió:
El día sábado, marzo 25, 2017 a las 11:39:53p. m. +0100, advocatux escribió:

Did you found the culprit? I'm asking because I'm experiencing something
similar with my phone.

I've a BQ Aquaris E4.5 since May, 2015 and it's never showed this
problem before. Now, after sliding the screen to unlock, the numpad is
blank (screenshot attached).
Hi,

Does this happened from one moment to another without having
done/installed anything before. [---snip---]

Hi Matthias,

Yep, just out of the blue. It was working fine and the next time I needed to unlock the phone it started to show the wrong behavior.

I didn't install any new software. This phone has regular OTA-15 with nothing hacked.

Cheers.

--
advocatux