Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El 26/03/17 a las 10:55, Olivier Tilloy escribió:
[---snip--]
I’m also affected. It’s not just the numpad, it’s also the
alphabetical keyboard in all applications. I’ve gotten really good at
hitting the right keys without seeing them… Is that a known bug?

The same behavior when I'm trying to unlock the terminal.

Cheers

Hi Olivier,

After playing blind man's buff with my phone for a while too, I set the lock security to slide, test it, and then back to put a 4 digits code again.

So far so good, it's working fine now, but I don't know the root cause of this annoying bug.

YMMV.

Cheers.

--
advocatux