Re: Official end off Ubuntu Phone - Please read this because this is sad....

I really liked the idea of convergence. Ubuntu Phone also served me as a
good fallback alternative for Sailfish OS. Now there's no choice for mobile
and no convergent Linux at all which makes me sad.

Some info for those interested in switching to Sailfish now:

   - Small list of officially supported devices at https://jolla.com/
   - Sailfish for Sony Xperia devices (starting with Xperia X) to become
   available in June
   - If you're ready to devote your time to porting Sailfish to your phone,
   there's a porting guide here https://sailfishos.org/develop/hadk/ and
   you're likely to find help at #sailfishos-porters IRC channel on freenode

Best regards,
Andrew