Re: BQ Aquaris E4.5 won't turn on

I have had an older bq that got just as wet.
I was able to make it work again by placing it in a closed box with rice
for a week.
Although I did not attempt to turn it on before 'rice drying' it.
This was in 2014 and the phone still works today as a media center for the
kitchen connected to bluetooth speakers.
Worth a shot, I guess.

Francisco