Re: looking for a click package of KnownDict

Hi all,

We (UBports), have a telegram group, and a matrix group to help people learning and developing for Ubuntu Touch.

On Telegram: https://t.me/UbuntuAppDevEN
On Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/!mRpvmbbixNHjSGYdNG:matrix.org

Also:
- Miguel Menendez Carrion, has made available a vdi, with a working version of the Ubuntu SDK, that you can use do develop, and a course on it:
https://github.com/mimecar/ubuntu-touch-programming-course-gitbook/blob/master/en/README.md

- Rodney is making a fork of the Ubuntu SDK, that I hope can become the main tool to develop applications for Ubuntu Touch:
https://github.com/dobey/ergo

Regards
Diogo