64-bit team mailing list archive

Welcome to the 64BitTeam

Hello team,

Firstly for any members I havn't met yet welcome aboard, finally we can keep
in touch using our new mailing list,  thanks to barry for finally sorting
out the problems.

The team is currently planning a 64-Bit Wiki FAQ project, for anyone who is
interested in helping please make contact with me so we can brainstorm any
ideas you may have, it will be text based so no design skills necessary,
 just send the information in text format if you like, I can then upload to
the page.

We are aiming at good quality documentation for users here, hopefully it
could become part of the official documetation, however the work needs to be
of a high standard before I contact the docs team.

I will update you all in the next few days with a list of topics we are
aiming to cover, examples would be flash, java etc

again welcome to the group and if you know any 64-bit users, be sure let
them know about the team!
tux
--
64-bit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx